We design packs for addicts sea and outputs ‘weekend plus’ for even more pleasure from your getaway weekend. ALIEVA YACHTING guides you on how to rent a boat on each occasion; holiday weekends, practice development, team building, filming.
Surprise your partner or family seaside breaks, weekends or family events on board. Enjoy punctual departures, half day or full day. Even we can help or cooking on board catering exclusively of good professionals.
ALIEVA YACHTING offers various journeys that you can undertake during your time with us, depending on the duration of your stay.
- The Catalan coast harbours many wonderful places that are perfect for relaxing for a weekend. Enjoy this experience with family or friends, and spend the night in a port where you can dine and enjoy the evening.
- If you would prefer to travel for an entire day, we offer routes to the Costa del Maresme or Garraf (North of Barcelona). For the majority of the journey we are anchored so that you can enjoy the luxurious setting and comfort of the Alieva. Events such as regattas often take place along the coast, which can be viewed from the boat deck, and can be an interesting way to pass the time.
|Services||Low season (1st Oct-31st May)||High season (1st June- 30th September, Easter holidays)|
|Half-day charter||550 €||750 €|
|Full day charter||1.250 €||1.450 €|
|Weekend charter (2 nights)||2.500 €||2.900 €|
|1 Week charter||8.750 €||10.150 €|
|Captain||150 €||150 €|
* VAT and contracting of Captain not included in the price.
– Half day charter:
- Approximate departure time: 10am
- Destination: Playa de Masnou.
- During the tour we anchor at Playa de Masnou, where clients can swim and enjoy an aperitif.
- Approximate return time: 2pm.
– Full day charter:
- Approximate departure time: 10am.
- Destination: Port d’Aigüadolç (in Sitges).
- For most of the trip we anchor at Cala Morisca, where clients can enjoy an aperitif and the beauty of the area whilst swimming. For lunch, clients can choose between the following options:
- A: lunch on board
- B: lunch in a restaurant at the port, specializing in rice, fish and seafood.
- During the return journey, clients can sunbathe on board and enjoy a refreshing cocktail.
- Approximate return time: 8pm.
– Weekend charter:
- Departure day: Friday.
- Approximate departure time: 6pm
- Day 1:
- 1st Destination: Port Balís.
- 2nd Destination: Arenys de Mar.
- In the evening, clients can dine in the exquisite restaurants in the area, or dine on-board the yacht.
- Día 2. Navegación.
- 1st Destination: Palamós.
- 2nd Destination: Sant Feliu de Guíxols.
- The majority of the journey can be spent enjoying the scenery, coves, and produce of the region. Our crew will be there to attend to your every need, whether it’s a refreshing cocktail or a bite to eat.
- For lunch, clients can eat on-board or in specially selected restaurants at the port.
- Approximate return time: 8pm
– One-week trips: For these we can adjust your departure date and time to suit you, depending on the Balearic island that you choose, given that the journey time must also be taken into account. For this reason, we make sure that the main section of the route is undertaken at night. Our proposed destinations are as follows:
- Mallorca: the largest island of the Balearics is comprised of beautiful scenery along the coast, as well as many towns and villages of historical, cultural and architectural interest. Mallorca also has many marinas, ports and places to anchor.
- Menorca: an island that has conserved both its heritage and landscape, in 1993 Menorca was declared a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. Here you can find private coves and crystal-clear waters and enjoy the beauty and tranquility of this true paradise.
- Ibiza: the most cosmopolitan island of the Balearics, Ibiza is also rich in culture and natural beauty, and for this reason it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1999. Ibiza also has fantastic beaches, each one with its individual charm.
- Formentera: situated not far from Ibiza, this island is the perfect place to discover spectacular beaches, turquoise-tinted waters and unexplored inlets.